looking for Azuvector and =tom=

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
From years of experience with having my email plastered around in plaintext everywhere versus having it obfuscated, I've noticed little difference between the amount of spam I get if I obfuscate versus not. I just don't bother.
From my personal experience, there is a difference.
Address that I use only for messaging with other people doesn't get spam at all.
Address that I use for registration on sites I trust is spammed only a little.
But my third email got leaked on Internet, and it receives a lot of spam messages. Though also it's used for registration on suspicious sites, so I cannot be sure that spam is caused by presence of email in plain text on some forums...
This is how simple bot sees the emal posted here:
@Puppytine

Code:
I tend to share publicly is <a href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection#53322926253630273c2113343e323a3f7d303c3e"><span class="__cf_email__" data-cfemail="0c6d76797a696f78637e4c6b616d6560226f6361">[email&#160;protected]</span><script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */</script></a>

;)
Brilliant!
I should have checked it before posting my previous reply.

My first thought was that this is a feature of XenForo, but turns out it's Cloudflare protects emails: What is Email Address Obfuscation?
But I have to point out that any obfuscation integrated in CMS or hosting service can be bypassed if spammers adapt their harvesters for algorithms used for obfuscation.
The ultimate solution is protection emails by users on their own.