Looking for a friendly Guild

Hello everyone I just discovered this game and it's honestly stupid fun. It's unfortunately unfriendly to new player's, the learning curve is tough and some people are extremely toxic however, I would like to get better at dueling and learn the tricks of this game. l see a special thing here so I'm just looking for a friendly Guild that will take me as a apprentice and teach me the ways of the force.

This is a game that relies on knowledge of the mechanics and to a degree, good timing and precision control.

You can't p2win here. Unless...you directly bribe someone in-game.

Is there a donate feature for in-game coming soon? I feel like bribery is the next step to making a more community based approach to gaming.

This is a game that relies on knowledge of the mechanics and to a degree, good timing and precision control.

You can't p2win here. Unless...you directly bribe someone in-game.

Is there a donate feature for in-game coming soon? I feel like bribery is the next step to making a more community based approach to gaming.
I'm not looking for p2w looking for someone to teach me I go on duel servers but everyone holds there skills close to there chest. Everyone is better than me at dueling which is fine in new just want to get better I've read Noel's guide but that can only help so much

Fang

Donator
Guilds eh?
LS is a duel-focused clan, smaller perhaps it's more feasible to get help.
AOD is a multi-game clan, very big, you can probably find someone in the MB2 division to help.
CB is also a duel-based group, I dunno much about their teaching.

EU i don't know the clans other than aliit but it seems more like a friends group.

Leo

Internal Beta Team
Hello everyone I just discovered this game and it's honestly stupid fun. It's unfortunately unfriendly to new player's, the learning curve is tough and some people are extremely toxic however, I would like to get better at dueling and learn the tricks of this game. l see a special thing here so I'm just looking for a friendly Guild that will take me as a apprentice and teach me the ways of the force.
it would be useful to first say from what region you are + please ignore "Chaos the Chaotic" as he has a bad influence on others.
Welcome!

it would be useful to first say from what region you are + please ignore "Chaos the Chaotic" as he has a bad influence on others.
Welcome!
Welcome!
I'm in NA region. Thanks for the warning and welcome, to be honest I don't even know how you could possibly p2w

Reactions: Leo
Guilds eh?
LS is a duel-focused clan, smaller perhaps it's more feasible to get help.
AOD is a multi-game clan, very big, you can probably find someone in the MB2 division to help.
CB is also a duel-based group, I dunno much about their teaching.

EU i don't know the clans other than aliit but it seems more like a friends group.
LS, I joined there discord and it seems like they removed any channels related to the clan like a request channel for training and to join LS.