[Longsword] Anthologies

Hello, I'm Otter. I like to play mb2.
Here are some duels with Vortex. There are also quite a few more dueling videos on that channel.
If you want to record one of these with me, just hit me up!

I also started streaming at twitch.tv/seaotter_ ! I will be streaming from around 4-6 PM Eastern most days.

Longsword Discord: discord.gg/VCUuC2p

Upvote 0

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
It's nice to get a glimpse of the American dueling scene. One of the reasons I started making MBII videos was that I realized that one day, the only thing left would be the videos. Little portals into a long lost time. It's always good to see more ppl doing videos for this reason, hope you keep it up.

Last edited:
It's nice to get a glimpse of the American dueling scene. One of the reasons I started making MBII videos was thatI realized that one day, the only thing left would be the videos. Little portals into a long lost time. It's always good to see more ppl doing videos for this reason, hope you keep it up.

Thanks SeV! I learned a ton from watching your dueling videos, especially when I was starting out. I feel like sometimes we don't realize something can be done until we see someone else do it. I do find the meta-differences between NA and EU very interesting

Duckshark

Internal Beta Team
If I ever feel good about my dueling I just watch you guys in my free time and get reminded of why I'm actually trash. But seriously, both of your videos are really informative and can teach up-and-coming players a lot, especially about the more obvious timings and footwork combinations, as well as swing selection. Kinda wish we could just TARDIS the greatest mb2 duelists into a lan party and watch them go at it in the different patches to get a greatest hits compilation. Would be really cool and would teach everyone a lot.