•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Little game data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I launch the game it loads up like it's supposed to, but if I try to start a solo game I have no maps available except the jedi order training grouds, and when I launch it says the vehicle extensions are too large. I also can't join any servers as none are shown.

Please help ASAP. Thank you

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Then yeah, perhaps reinstalling would be a good idea at this point. It never hurts to try, at least, and I'm at a loss for what could be causing this problem for you besides file corruption.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I installed the @Evolution of Combat IV' mod, I deleted most files but those in the Game Data folder got mixed with the original files. I meant would you know from my image above which are the original files so I can delete the rest.
If it redistributed by zip files, you can open archive and search each file from zip in your GameData and other folders, delete what would be found.

Then yeah, perhaps reinstalling would be a good idea at this point. It never hurts to try, at least, and I'm at a loss for what could be causing this problem for you besides file corruption.
It's working now thanks
Okay then, thanks for the help anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.