•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue libcxa.so.1 not found

Hello!

Before I start with my problem, I am very sorry for my bad english. I hope you can understand me well. Or maybe I talk like Yoda ^^`

So, I tried to make my own server on an Ubuntu 20.04 server.
I looked at many guides and upload these files:

Base (with assets files)
MBII
linuxjampded

I made a start script for it, but this problem appeard:

linuxjampded: error while loading shared libraries: libcxa.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I put the file in everys single directory, but it doesn't helped :(

I used the guide from @Cow but can't download the files for the server, so I searched for it in the internet.

Maybe someone of you could help me <3 If you need more details about it, just say it :D

Greetings,

Sandra

TeKilla

Donator
That file should be in your /usr/lib folder, but it won't be needed if you use openjkded instead of linuxjampded

Last edited:

TeKilla

Donator
I didn't see an /usr/lib folder o-O should it be in MBII?

The usr folder is part of the file system, you can only access it from the root of your system.

If you have sudo access, type sudo cd /usr/lib in to the terminal.

or you can copy the file directly to that folder with sudo cp libcxa.so.1 /usr/lib (from the folder with that file).

Screenshot 2021-05-27 182917.png

So the error disappeared but now this happend
I searched it with the IP:29070 but couldn't find it :(

Last edited:
Sorry I kinda skipped through but your start up line should be this, looks like your just starting up base

./linuxjampded +set fs_game MBII +set dedicated 2 + set net_port 29070 +exec server.cfg