Let Jedi and Sith use guns that they pick up when pulling

Reminds me of the old bug where Only sith somehow were able to pick up weapons off the floor and use them. It was funny and fun and lasted for about 2 weeks until it got patched out. Imagine siths with rocket launchers and snipers. Force whores were even more deadly with that bug

Even if not imbalanced, will only mess with the gameplay. For example jedi/sith having infinite knockdowns in their arsenal and carrying a gun is just a disaster.

Also I seriously hope this isn't another thinly veiled attempt to make meme/challenge builds like no-saber more viable and useful in actual battles.

There was a bug a while back as shadow said where sith could pick up pulled guns and it was completely busted, having a gun and push/pull and be able to swap to a saber was dumb.

make it so you cant pick up guns if you have any points in saber styles, so a pure forcewhore can pull guns and use them as they already only have fists.
It's still super op to have both guns and force powers, in a 1v1 you are basically forcing the gunner to always walk to not get pushed down while you can use force jump to be the ultimate gunner class

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
YES. I would accept any potential nerfs to the forceuser class if I could switch to my sniper rifle, then blob & cr3 some guy, and finally finish him up with a PLX. God, please.

It's still super op to have both guns and force powers, in a 1v1 you are basically forcing the gunner to always walk to not get pushed down while you can use force jump to be the ultimate gunner class

ur right but wouldn't it be fun to pop out of mindtrick with the DLT already on burst fire mode?

make it so you cant pick up guns if you have any points in saber styles, so a pure forcewhore can pull guns and use them as they already only have fists.
force powers could be blocked when holding a gun, you could still switch to another weapon and force then the gunner has more time if he does get knocked down

Sounds super fun, but is incredibly un-fun to play against and looks goofy as fuck when saberists start jumping around like monkeys while trying to hit you with whatever shit gun they picked up
If a jedi or sith is doing that then they are wasting fp and they can just get push or pull spammed

to add on my last post the only time a jedi or sith is truly in a huge advantage using a gun is during an ambush but they are already always strong in an ambush as long as there is no enemy jedi/sith there

Duckshark

Internal Beta Team
This shows that you didn't play during the time of when a glitch allowed Sith to use pulled weapons, and it was possibly more busted than last patch's god-tier dodge when a sith could pull your clone rifle, shoot you to death with it, then start using it to fire at people while usejumping to throw off your aim. You had sith pulling projectile rifles, jumping up into corners of the map and fragging out with it, you had sith with perfect accuracy P3 while jumping into the stratosphere, you had sith firing rockets from 3000 feet in the air. This change would literally kill the gunner pop, definitely not.

Impossible. Guns change completely depending on the class using it.

Edit: Example. If a stormie drops the E-11, and a Jedi picks it up, I think it becomes the Clone Rifle or DT-22 (sp) or something. Complely different rate of fire, accuracy etc.

That makes implementing this broken on arrival.

Last edited:
This shows that you didn't play during the time of when a glitch allowed Sith to use pulled weapons, and it was possibly more busted than last patch's god-tier dodge when a sith could pull your clone rifle, shoot you to death with it, then start using it to fire at people while usejumping to throw off your aim. You had sith pulling projectile rifles, jumping up into corners of the map and fragging out with it, you had sith with perfect accuracy P3 while jumping into the stratosphere, you had sith firing rockets from 3000 feet in the air. This change would literally kill the gunner pop, definitely not.
jumping all over the place will drain fp, a teamate can easily force push them, projectile rifles are hard to aim at very long ranges, sense 3 can find them as well, same thing can be done with a p3 guy jumping everywhere(use force powers on them) dont see how a sith being up in the air is much different from a mando being in the air, and again you can use force powers on them after they waste their fp, and you can push their rockets