Legends Mode Feedback

FrenzY

Chaos Connoisseur
Movie Battles II Team
Please leave feedback for Legends Mode here! Anything I see here will be considered.

Legends is meant to be a playground of features, while also remaining competitive for those who know the ins and out of each class.

Legends Mode (mbmode 4) also is meant to be an open workshop for those willing to learn how the g_siegeteam1 and g_siegeteam2 rcon cvars work! If you learn how to find the names of various FA teams, you can mix and match them to much hilarity! For example one could have Spartans vs. Counter-Terrorists on Theed. Just wanted to make that distinction, Legends is NOT just the Canon hero vs villain stuff. It's a space for experimentation and play.

Looking forward to your feedback! If it ain't constructive in any form at all and is just some trollish crap, I may delete it.
I'll also be deleting feedback which has been fixed ONCE it is fixed to keep this post up to date! Ok, that's it!

Cheers,

-Frenz

Last edited:
Please give solutions instead of saying nerf. Nihilus is in a good spot now imo, he is a tank but he can't escape if overwhelmed. R2 had his fuel regen removed in favor of Fuel 3.
Stop R2's health regeneration he has tons of fuel to run all the time and his health heals

Stop R2's health regeneration he has tons of fuel to run all the time and his health heals

i think only his armour regenerates.

In my opinion if nihilus is really supposed to not be able to escape a bad encounter then remove jump 3 from him and give him jump 2. perhaps the same could be done to vader because unless a great gunner is getting on legends mode there's not many times I've been slain 1v1 by a gunner as vader or nihilus

i think only his armour regenerates.

In my opinion if nihilus is really supposed to not be able to escape a bad encounter then remove jump 3 from him and give him jump 2. perhaps the same could be done to vader because unless a great gunner is getting on legends mode there's not many times I've been slain 1v1 by a gunner as vader or nihilus
His armour is still powerful and almost invincible against opponents such as Nihilus, I've tested this with 3 players against R2, and we barely killed him even when we were all attempting to kill him at the same time he's definitely overpowered and very cancerous to fight against with the right person using him.

His armour is still powerful and almost invincible against opponents such as Nihilus, I've tested this with 3 players against R2, and we barely killed him even when we were all attempting to kill him at the same time he's definitely overpowered and very cancerous to fight against with the right person using him.

i just turn on deadly sight or slash the little fucker and r2 hasnt been a problem for me since he was nerfed a bit

i just turn on deadly sight or slash the little fucker and r2 hasnt been a problem for me since he was nerfed a bit
If he's been nerfed as of recent fair enough, but it's not hard for the R2 player to escape and reheal, even against Nihilus R2 is likely to take more than half your health if you are lucky enough to face an opponent who doesn't run everytime he's slightly injured.

Please give solutions instead of saying nerf. Nihilus is in a good spot now imo, he is a tank but he can't escape if overwhelmed. R2 had his fuel regen removed in favor of Fuel 3.

The main issue with R2 really is not his fuel regeneration or even his flamethrower it's his shields, his ability to simply tank a large amount of damage run away and get full shield regen is what the issue is. Limited fuel is a good first step but not enough.