Leechtime's Sound and Effects Mod

Latest is as of 29th August 2016 - Officially containing effects changes!
I might have missed some new stuff in the info but you get the idea <3

Hello,

Years ago I made a mod for MBII that made the sounds more... funny. So when I came back to MBII recently I thought heck I'll make another.

It's probably not something most people would want but I thought I'd share it in case people were interested.

If you do try it out I'd be keen to hear what you think.

Here's the link:
Dropbox - z_zChewbaccaTakingAShit.pk3

Just throw it in your MBII folder and you're good to go.

Sound Changes:

Rebels:

Leia is now Ling from Kung Pow WEEOOOWEEOO
Anakin is a crying baby, nuff said.
Regular Clone is now Damo
The other clones voice is Darren
Helmetless Arcs or Clones are Damo without helmet effect.
Rosh is Timmy from South Park
Kit Fisto is now a dolphin
Hero Luke is Wimp Lo (I go pee-pee standing up!)
Admiral Ackbar is now Dr Zoidberg
Porkins is now Fat Bastard from Austin Powers
Wookiees taunt like The Tourettes Guy and wookiee rage is now the Suprise Buttsex song.
Wookiee charging is now the sound of a truck

Ki Adi taunts like a random dude from Sick Animation (forget who)
Mace Windu is Samuel L. Jackson
Obi Wan episode 4 is Herbert the Pervert
Rebel soldiers are Sasper the Homosexual Ghost
The Hoth Rebel ET (first one) is now voiced by the dramatic reading of a breakup letter.
Qui Gon now taunts the "Taken" speech

Imps:
Rab-24 (Robot BH) is Soveriegn from Mass Effect
Imperial Officer (Grey) is the Company of Heroes Leutnant
Jerec is now Betty from Kung Pow NYAH!
Droideka now does Jim Carrey's most annoying sound
NEW! Unmasked Kylo Ren now has some interesting quotes from the actor's previous work. I'll not spoil it.

Rax is now the Tourettes Guy (who started the whole mod)
Vader now includes certain Mufasa lines
Dooku says "lollipops" in Christopher Lee's voice when he dies among other little lols.
Stormtroopers are Duke Nukem (with stormtrooper effect)
Battledroids are Robot Duke Nukem
SBD sounds like the Tourettes Guy is inside the robot (with bonus "Faggot!" arm bash sound effect)
Mandalorians are now Egoraptor's Solid Snake (with Mando voice effect)
Grievous taunts are now Psycho Mantis from Metal Gear Awesome
Daala (ET Imperial lady) is now Brandon Rogers' Japanese Girlfriend

Weapons:
Flamethrowing sings "burn baby burn" from Disco Inferno
Explosions are Austin Powers going "PHAAAA!!"
Rockets are changed to birthday horn/whistles
*NEW* I've made rockets shoot confetti... sort of.... anybody who knows about doing proper effects and shader work please message me because I need some schooling!
Jetpack activation and deactivation plays the Rocketman song
Bowcaster is now a Nopecaster
Sonic Detonation deafness is now the HEYEYEYEYEYEY song

Tracking darts now yell "Dick!" From Tourettes Guy
Clone Minigun (Z6 or whatever) now sings the TF2 Heavy "Yatatata" song while spinning and spins down to "dooble dabble dooble dabble kaboom, kaboom" cos why not.
EE3 Sniper shots now include "BOOM HEADSHOT!" from FPS Doug
T-21 primary is "Fuck you!" and Alt fire is "Ass!" from Tourettes Guy
Thermal Detonator throwing goes from charge "Eat my short dick" to thrown "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" to explosion "waoah shit!"

Force:
Mind Trick end now includes "This one time I saw a ghost!" from The Dragon
Grip now includes "Wingardium Leviosa" from ONEY Cartoons
Pull is now "Akio BUM" from the other ONEY cartoon.
Push is "Fuck Salt!" from Tourettes Guy

Lightning plays the trololol song shortly (can't do much given how the sounds trigger)
Force Repulse is Consuela from Family Guy

Speed now incorporates Peter Griffin's laugh.

Voice Commands:
Changed "Charge" to "Woah shit!" from Tourettes Guy because I didn't like the normal one that gets spammed :p

Effects Changes:

Being poisoned now swarms your mind with Dickbutt. (Created by SomeGuy)
Rocket trails are a bit like confetti to compliment the party blower sound (need a pro to help me make it look better) FIXED - no longer clipping particles through surfaces
To compliment the Heyayaya sound of being Sonic Detonated, you now SEE the experirence.
Thermal Detonator explosion subtly contains troll faces.

Flamethrower shoots love at people instead of hate.

Future plans I need help with:

Models

As I posted before I am struggling to get started with messing with .md3 and .gla files. I dream of turning the T-21 into a giant dildo.

Animations:
I officially have 0 experience with animations in games. I sincerely dream of turning the T-21 into a FLAPPING giant dildo.

Special thanks to Someguy for giving feedback and ideas, and making it an enjoyable shared experience when playing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@Puppytine cheers for helping Bond out :)

Nopecaster could work :p

*edit* yep Nopecaster is working, also added sonic deaf effect to sing the HEYAYAYA song. Will upload once I'm happy with some others ideas.

Last edited:
Was thinking about that, I've used that for other games in the past. Could also be used for rocket priming and firing.

Given the amount of push spam in games and the instant feedback you need to know from one, a fast and instant sound is probably best.

Appreciate the feedback from people, keep the ideas coming :)

I have a suggestion for some voice replacements, I'm not sure if you've watched the Star Wars: A Bad Lip Reading Videos but some quotes from there are just great. Maybe something to look into? Other than that its an amazing voice pack. I can't get enough of dolphin Fisto.

Oh man why have I never seen the Bad Lip Reading of Star Wars, bahaha. "Shouldn't have called me a big turd burglar at the gym..."

I keep on updating this every few days, so if you want to update yours just re-download from the same link.
Still plenty of ideas I'm working on.

Hey! Loved the original Star Wars quote replacements, but managed to lose them :p

Your link in the post for them doesnt work anymore, so could you please post your original sound replaceemt mod? Thanks!!! :)

Hey Robin, glad you got a laugh out of it.

Not sure why the link died hopefully this will work:
Dropbox - z_zChewbaccaTakingAShit.pk3

Not sure if I'll add anything more for a while, I kind of got distracted by other games. Cool to see people enjoy it though!

Oh no, I meant the mod you released a while back with quotes from the Star Wars movies(Obi Wan saying "Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool that follows him for the Follow command, etc) :) The link died a while back, and I loved that one :'(

Did I do that? I don't remember. I might have tried something like that but deleted it because I didn't think it was working, but I'm pretty sure most of my stuff has been stupid shit and not alternative lines in the original Star Wars movies.

Sorry man :(

Another slight update making Anakin/s a crying baby on rebel team. Party blower rockets etc.

If anybody is good with shaders and effects I'd love help making the effects look better/making new ones.

Another bump for an update.
This is officially starting to include visual effects modifications as well. Very exciting...

Another shameless bump. Fixed bug where particle effects were projecting through other textures. Also make the HEYAYAYA effect less blinding and intense.