leaving for GOOD (template)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
HEY EVERYONE, it's [name].

Im so sick and tired of [insert statement about community and/or how this particular build of MB2 is bad]. I wish that [insert request of better moderation and/or revert to previous build where life was good]. I will be leaving for good and never come back. (Do not state that you will eventually return in a few months, less drama that way) Thanks to all the people that believe in me [insert names of people that believe in you, including @Noob ] and i wish you all luck in this [horrible build/community full of racist shitters]

cheers, [name]

Now everyone can just use this template whenever they want to leave for a sustained period of time. no need 2 thank me you are free to use this template. I suggest @Cat Lady , @Spaghetti , @Viserys take a look and try themselves

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
i want to like this more than once, more than twice. This is true sneak dissing.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Very sad to see the one starting problems is an EU OFFICIAL SERVER ADMIN.
gumbarack.png

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
HEY EVERYONE, it's GoodOl'Ben.

Im so sick and tired of JEDI OP. I wish that B17 BACK PLS. I will be leaving for good and never come back. Thanks to all the people that believe in me @Noob @mom @dad and i wish you all luck in this week's lottery.

cheers, GoodOl'Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.