•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Launcher launcher problems.

recently (today) ive got an issue with the launcher that i never had before so im here wondering what can i do to fix it?
the problem goes like this:
"there was a problem launching movie battles , try to run launcher as admin"
which it has always been like that , i mean run with admin rights so im like wtf ?.

I had that since the update. Was using the mb2clinet until that point. Switched back to jamp.
Couldn't figure out/gave up on the how and why.:(

Allegedly something about permssions as admin and the fix was enabling it all in the gamedata folder.
For the Beta I did that and it worked. But then it cropped up for again for V.4 and...^_^ still wouldnt work even though I tried the previous fix.

Mb2 sux. t(-_-)t

i did something different my dear frend!, theres a file called reset mb2 launcher on your folder and after using that file it worked just fine for me ! give it a try <3 and WHY DO YOU ALWAYS STALK ME LOL.

It's the red hair.

What folder. You mean you can rightclick the launcher and some sort of reset pops up?
I have no files or settings that show up like that.

Last edited:
in game data theres a file named "reset_mbii_launcher" use it and it will reset your launcher and TADA! it will fix it for ya, remember to change it to mb2 thingy on options.
ps: i wanna get my hair red but i dont wanna worry about doing it over and over T-T

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
That's weird. Checked every file, did a search, I don't have it.
Well, this is because that file probably isn't included to 1.4, though it was in 1.3.2.
Everything it does is deleting folders
"Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII_Launcher" and
"C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Movie_Battles_Team"

Attachments

• reset_mbii_launcher.bat.txt
    1 KB · Views: 166