kvinto's Meme Battles 3

HELLO
So since this idiot (@Liniyka_xddd [Dude thought he could steal the Meme Battles name from my discord lol. ]) decided to quit and stop making videos I decided to bring back actually FUNNY videos. Similar videos to the critically acclaimed Time-Wasting Diaries. Now with increased budget and new machines (we upgraded from a toaster to a fridge) we can bring new production levels. Please enjoy this montage (or as one could say an epic, funny and fail moments compilation).

discord: Join the Meme Battles 2 Discord Server!

Last edited:
Upvote 2
imagine liking a map which is basically two long corridors. Some people just don't have enough brain capacity to process their surrounding in more complex, multidimensional maps like smuggler

imagine liking a map which is basically two long corridors. Some people just don't have enough brain capacity to process their surrounding in more complex, multidimensional maps like smuggler
idiota. I just sit on CW for 5 minutes

Nice vid, pity about some clear moments where there appears to clearly be an aimbot in use.
yeah was thinking whether i should've included them but figured it'd be funny to show how easy it is to cheat lol (selling this cheat for $5 lifetime support btw, dm me here or on discord, free NFT included with purchase) especially had fun aimbotting on that + server or whatever it's called (everyone was saying how cool and good i am but they're so clueless lol)

Last edited: