CLAN Knights of Revan

How to be instant marked as autist to bait trolling for eternity in MB2 in 8 easy steps:

1.Use the most blantantly obvious Star-Wars in universe name you can possibly imagine.
2.Instant open yet another generic clan and advertise it with a 2-liner on the forums.
2.Cringe "roleplay" the "I am your farther!"-scene with your one autistic friend, who also happens to be your only non troll-joined clanmember, by standing around on a duel server doing absolutely nothing for hours except badly retelling the scene, rinse and repeat everyday since you cant "roleplay" any
scene except this very one.
3.YET insist on not beeing a roleplay "clan"
4.Get instant jumped by all known MB2 trolls
5.Be a sissy about it and constant ban ppl from your discord and even remove the invitelink.
6.Now comes the tricky part, you are at the crossroad and got three choices:

1.Delete this game, your discord and your forum account. (recommended)
2.Join some cringy safespace clan like AOD cuz everyone is so mean.
3.Embrace your cringe roleplayer self, start to "roleplay" (play chatsimulator basically) other
unoriginal scenes. After a while u will up your game, roleplay random star wars fanfics and kinks
and happen to notice that the timer isnt ideal for this flavor of autism. So you will ask in the
forums why tf u cant adjust the timer to a hour. Make sure to @MaceMadunusus.

7.???
8.Profit

Choose wiseley, Padawan.

Last edited:
Huh, this clan turned out to be a huge disappointment! They accepted me and I was really getting into my Jango Fett persona, but! I got banned! And you know what was the reason....? Using emojis! Yes, simply for using emojis to express myself better.......

Overall I rate this clan 4/10! Not a bad concept but very rude and unprofessional people in the leadership!

Huh, this clan turned out to be a huge disappointment! They accepted me and I was really getting into my Jango Fett persona, but! I got banned! And you know what was the reason....? Using emojis! Yes, simply for using emojis to express myself better.......

Overall I rate this clan 4/10! Not a bad concept but very rude and unprofessional people in the leadership!
Talk to me and I will invite you. I am in charge of recruiting and media. I'm sorry if my clanmates offended you. I will deal with them.

You banned some kids because they were using emojis, cant say your exactly off to a good start tbh

You banned some kids because they were using emojis, cant say your exactly off to a good start tbh
Our leader Revan, being fourteen years old, is infinitely more wise and mature than us kids. That's why D1 hasn't been banned.

My sincere apologies to those offended by my clan leader. He can be immature and childish a lot. That's why I keep him in line. If anyone wants to join me please PM me on discord and I will find you a suitable clan that is fair to everyone.

Really bad clan. Got banned for posting a picture of a willy? how immature can you get?

I think me being banned just for asking to join the clan tops all these reasons considering it was almost as unfair as all those GJO bans I've had..

Oh can I just point out their leader (Revan) was meant to spectate some clan duel but he had his PC power cable taken away by his parents (genuinely not joking) for being a naughty boy!!! 10/10 clan join now (if you don't get banned for joining)

I think me being banned just for asking to join the clan tops all these reasons considering it was almost as unfair as all those GJO bans I've had..

Oh can I just point out their leader (Revan) was meant to spectate some clan duel but he had his PC power cable taken away by his parents (genuinely not joking) for being a naughty boy!!! 10/10 clan join now (if you don't get banned for joining)

Your reason for getting banned was because you were spamming chat. No spamming is one of our rules.