Just something to get you pumped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zed

The new saber desing is absolutely ridiculous. ALl Boyega would have to do is aim at the metal parts of the crossguard and BOOM The saber is cut in 2. It has no practical use at all. Looking forward to seeing it in MB2 though.
fbTect6.jpg

Last edited:
The new saber desing is absolutely retarded. ALl Biyega would have to do is aim at the metal parts of the crossguard and BOOM The saber is cut in 2. It has no practical use at all. Looking forward to seeing it in MB2 though.
fbTect6.jpg
So what, not like the concept of a lightsaber itself is logical :p

Reactions: Zed

Phelps

Donator
The new saber desing is absolutely retarded. ALl Biyega would have to do is aim at the metal parts of the crossguard and BOOM The saber is cut in 2. It has no practical use at all. Looking forward to seeing it in MB2 though.

*sigh* Cortosis. *sigh* (or any other mineral with the same ability)

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I really disliked the design at first too. Then I kinda fell into the hypepit and I've been dreaming of doing dirty things to Kylo Ren ever since. I'll take his lightsaber any time.

Jorge

Venom Big Boss Coder
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Ben used to hate BB-8 now he faps to it every night,

true story

Status
Not open for further replies.