Jump Block... the biggest pain in the a**

Eazy E

Banned
Just making a proposition here...
When duelling i sometimes run into people who love to hit and run (not shadowswing as in literally hit turn around run) and its a pain in the ass but using halfswings from counter attacks or force pull allows me to get around this. But then u get those red players who use those "red flinging attacks" to send themselves far away after landing a combo and sadly i cant pull them down because they are jumpblocking.

So here is my proposition, make an enemy who is around about 25% percent bp and below a sufficient level of FP (based on their force block level) have their immunity to pull/push from jumpblocking removed.

It's also annoying when you try to repulse someone who you KNOW has low FP, and are trying to jump a gap, and just simply hold block until they land and kill you. I'd rather jump blocking not be removed, but allow knockback/pullback to affect them somewhat. They shouldn't be forced to fall down if actively trying to resist it. However, if their FP is below their Force Block level, being in the air shouldn't allow them to just hold block and completely resist the knockback.

Eazy E

Banned
It's also annoying when you try to repulse someone who you KNOW has low FP, and are trying to jump a gap, and just simply hold block until they land and kill you. I'd rather jump blocking not be removed, but allow knockback/pullback to affect them somewhat. They shouldn't be forced to fall down if actively trying to resist it.
Anything that stops 0 bp opponents who have kataspammed themselves to 40 fp jump away from getting their asses handed to them.