Joining after the round starts

This is a great idea. All of us have reconnected/joined late to the server and have been left out for the round. Another good idea would be to allow class changes within the first 10 seconds just in case we didn't have enough time to create it.

And add it as an admin power to respawn people, so if an idiot tks you they can be banned and you wouldn't skip a round.

Antraxo

Donator
I think a window of 30 seconds would be fine.
I don't mind waiting a round to join in since there is always something funny happening.
The only thing that bothers me sometimes is the "join" bug where I join without my right skillset/character.
But I got used to it and fast enough to do it in 10 seconds before the round starts if I notice it.

Karus

Donator
This is a great idea, some of us (including myself) are running this game on Intel HD Graphics, which does not work well with MBII at ALL. Everytime the map changes, the game has already started, but normally I'm only like 5-10 seconds behind joining the round. It's very irritating. Not to mention the join bug. Implementing a longer join window would definitely negate both of those problems.