Jedi Temple Teleport

I don't know if this has happened to anyone before but i was playing on jedi temple, around the imp spawn [the large main hall] and whilst fighting I suddenly teleported and found myself back in the rebel spawn. Did i somehow trigger a return to the rebel spawn by stepping over one of the imp spawns?

Unfortunately i don't have any video proof of this, just a screenshot of someone else confirming what i saw if you don't believe me that it happened.

I don't know if this has happened to anyone before but i was playing on jedi temple, around the imp spawn [the large main hall] and whilst fighting I suddenly teleported and found myself back in the rebel spawn. Did i somehow trigger a return to the rebel spawn by stepping over one of the imp spawns?

Unfortunately i don't have any video proof of this, just a screenshot of someone else confirming what i saw if you don't believe me that it happened.
Spawns far as I know move depending on the objectives being completed.
No idea how it works on temple, because I usually play as a one life class on that map.

Spawns far as I know move depending on the objectives being completed.
No idea how it works on temple, because I usually play as a one life class on that map.
I was playing a 1 life class, and I didn't die or anything. It was a teleport mid-game and AFAIK i sustained very little dmg.