jedi and sith are op in open now

The knockback system is terrible. Flinch was far superior and prevented a single jedi from force speeding directly into a blob of enemies and spamming with his duals guaranteeing they got at least 1 kill since all saber attacks just happen now. Ever since this change jedi and sith went from being support to carry, the vast majority of games are now jedi and sith spam as they are outclassing every other class. Flinch forced jedi and sith to be more creative with their tactics instead of running to a gun user and then attacking once close enough to kill them even if they did land a shot and caused knockback.

I will riot if we bring back the terrible mechanic of flinch.
🤔
🤔
😮

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
I'd say if Vortex and Lynt go 50/50 in gunner v saber and the wins are determined on whether or not the gunner hits their shots/the jedi hits a push, the balance is fine at a high level. Just because Apex can top frag on tR as Jedi and people complain about it doesn't mean it's an equal skill matchup, and knockback seems to work just fine a lot of the time in my experience (just hit shots and you don't die). I'd personally say the main issues are less about knockback values and FP drain values and more about everything else (force powers, gunner utility like blobs/poison).

I'm retarded I'm retarded ez ez ez
not you, trap