•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] [jaMME] VM_Create on UI failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ppl! I can't seem to get my jaMME working with MBII. I got error message (VM_Create on UI failed) after executing "start_jaMME_MBII.cmd" file.

MBII version: 1.3.2;
jaMME version: 1.9 Windows (http://jkhub.org/files/file/1712-jamme/);

First of all I opened file "start_jaMME_MBII.cmd" with my notepad and found out that it is refering to mmeMBII mod, which is nowhere to be found in my GameData directory. So, for the sake of experiment I copied mme folder and renamed it into mmeMBII. It worked! I mean, it just got me past main menu, still can't play demos that way. My guess is that somehow jaMME package from jkhub.org isn't complete, but I dunno where to get it except from jkhub.org. But that's just my guess...

So, guys If you know something about my problem and how to fix it please let me know.

Last edited:

ent

Movie Battles II Team
It's fully complete.

You supposed to run it via the launcher but if you decided to do it manually then remove your mmeMBII folder and do the following:
Create new folder mmeMBII, copy cgamex86.dll from MBII frolder to mmeMBII, and uix86.dll from mme to mmeMBII.
Then create demos folder inside mmeMBII and put your demos there.
Then start the CMD file with admin rights.
That's all.

Alternatively try to run it via the launcher, it will do all that job. (At least @LoU had to make it working like that.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.