JAControl - Remotely Control Your Servers (Open Source)

isair

Donator
Download from GitHub Releases

5HE8mLc.png

qDGaJc4.png

This is an application for sending rcon commands to Jedi Academy servers without going in game. Added servers will be synced using OneDrive for Windows. For other operating systems there is no automatic syncing capability but your data will persist between sessions.

It is a Java application and will work on Windows, OS X, and Linux. It is portable and requires no installation. Developed and tested using Java 9. You can download it here if you have a lower version or none installed.

I've quickly thrown this application together today. It has been developed as a temporary solution until my hosting service allows for rcon and smod commands to be sent via Discord private messages to my bot 'Yoda'. Despite this, small improvements can come in the future and it will also definitely be open sourced. Open sourced it today.

If you want to know more about my hosting service, send me a message here or write an e-mail. It is currently in closed beta status but I'm willing to host a few new servers at the moment. Some of the top servers in the game already use it due to its many features over other hosting services. To get a sneak peek of these features, check out SF servers. Their names start with }{ in the server list at the moment.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

isair

Donator
There are quite a few tools (apparently more than I know, and apparently some require installation for some reason) but none I could find was cross platform. Additionally I believe open sourcing this in the coming days will ensure the existence of a continually improving tool. Open sourced it now, any contributions are welcome.

Last edited: