It is time to become one

2i6z2w0.jpg

As you all know our beloved MBII has went through some trouble which is why during times like these we must unite even stronger and look out for each other. Therefore I’m proud to announce that Midgets of Piss is now accepting new citizens.

Let’s start off with some FAQ

What is mop (midgets of piss)?
Midgets of piss is officially a country just like China or New Zealand. Only difference is that we don’t own any solid land so we are solely functioning in the digital world. Along dealing with our politics, economy, welfare etc. we are also active in MBII and Flappy Bird.

Is mop a clan and am I gay for asking this?
Midgets of piss is NOT a clan. We used to be a clan, which is why we still keep titles such as Clan Leader as a formality; but having that title means you are the leader of a nation, not the leader of a bunch of snotty kids doing pugs and having sex on teamspeak. I wouldn’t say you’re a homosexual based on this question and your sexual orientation is something you should figure out for yourself. But you definitely have a loose asshole.

How do I become a citizen of mop?
All you have to do is put the tag mop. before your name. Ex. mop.FREAK

I’m in a clan called BG. Can I still be mop?
No. You have to quit your clan first.

Why should I become a mop?
Ok I get this question a lot so I’ve decided to prepare a small guide for why you should join mop:

1) Your clan is shit.
That’s right. No matter which clan you are in, it’s probably shit because clans suck ass. Nobody cares if you win a tournament since we all think you’re cheating anyways. Your boring ass forums died out ages ago. Also your clan tags are colorful and ugly and can stand for anything such as Dick Grabbers, Angels of Dick or dickvagina8. Quit it ASAP.

2)You might be a hacker.

Did you know that 9 players out of 10 either have wallhack, aimbot or use grip lvl 3? Being a midget of piss is your proud way of saying “I’m a functioning member of society.” Anyone who sees you with mop tags will instantly know you are not a hacker and will tremble in fear gazing upon your brightly shining light of justice and righteousness. If a person accuses a mop citizen of hacking, it is a sign that the person is the one who’s actually the hacker, as his or her small cheater mind couldn’t fathom how a player can be so skilled without the aid of hacks. It’s time to grow up, quit hacking and become a mop.

3)You live in Turkey.

You might be living in a turd world country such as Turkey, England or Malta. It’s totally understandable that you’ve grown tired of your government’s bullshit and want to be the citizen of a better nation. Here’s your chance.

4)You want to be respected.

Here are some true testimonies of mop citizens:

“I used to be a loser with no friends who played MBII all day. Now im the leader of a nation.” –mop.FREAK

Anyways this guide should be more than enough to convince you that mop is the true way of experiencing MBII. Unfortunately I have to end it now because Charlene (princess of Monaco) is back from the toilet and we will continue having our afternoon tea. Feel free to ask any questions in case she goes off to take another huge dump and I’ll get to check my smartphone again.

Take care.

Urban Dictionary is full of racist hackers. Have you ever searched for "polak" there?
I'm proud of being a mop.
Also I'm pretty sure AOD would ban you anyways for having the word "damn" in your name.