•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue issues running mb2

I have been spending the last day trying to install moviebattles 2 to work on my pc and cannot figure out how to solve a problem i've run into. every time i try to load a online game on MB2 it pops up with a error saying "Error: Default_Model (kyle) failed to register". if anybody could please help me out would be great thanks. also i tried playing the level 1 shooting range mission and it came up with ERROR "CWeatherParticleCloud: couldnot texture gfx/world/rain.jpg

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
"windows cannot find mbII.x86.exe make sure you typed the name correctly then try again"
That doesn't make any sense tbh.
Try clicking mbii.x86.exe directory -- it isn't supposed to start MBII correctly anyway, but I wanna know what exact result will be.

So far I suspect you either have badly functioning antivirus, or permissions of your Windows account is restricted, or there's a very weird path problem.

That doesn't make any sense tbh.
Try clicking mbii.x86.exe directory -- it isn't supposed to start MBII correctly anyway, but I wanna know what exact result will be.

So far I suspect you either have badly functioning antivirus, or permissions of your Windows account is restricted, or there's a very weird path problem.
having the same problem. Any Solutions so far?

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
having the same problem. Any Solutions so far?
What problem do you have, exactly?
There is at least three completely different issues in this thread, which one you do have? Quote all errors messages you're getting, or post screenshots.
If you're going to be lazy when asking for support, I'm going to be lazy answering you.