is this game is gone?

sorry this post doesnt right place but i have some bbudies of mine who all love star wars and i wanted to show them mb2 but i am bring them on to check out game and i see it dead..... but only in america ? i was play like a mointh ago and i saw dueling already kinda ded from where it has had been before but i could play still but now there like no servers for american to duel and only open 1 is always 32/32 so me and my friends isnt fitting easily sometimes so we all had to go play roblox :/ we check back today still same was there something i miss? i really like game and wanna learn duel more with ma #jollyrancher boys so im sad game gone i hope to see it more people in future so i can finally become epic jedi deulist lol i knmow itll be back in future :D i been thinkin bout using allowence $ to make duel server for me an friends but idk yet i kinda just typin now but was wonderin what happen sorry if not right place for this !

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
i see it dead..... but only in america ?

American servers are under heavy DDOS attacks right now, so theyre going down pretty frequently. But definitely still an active community, just gotta fight through it, or wait till the attacks end. We're doing the best we can on our end but can't do much about third party servers.

American servers are under heavy DDOS attacks right now, so theyre going down pretty frequently. But definitely still an active community, just gotta fight through it, or wait till the attacks end. We're doing the best we can on our end but can't do much about third party servers.
😟

Leo

Internal Beta Team
Probably some eu losers who can't handle the fact that na is superior, cry harder noobs :cool::cool:
hello the Eu sent me to coordinate the negotiations on your opinion and we have decided that instead of negotiations I am supposed to say fuck you

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
hello the Eu sent me to coordinate the negotiations on your opinion and we have decided that instead of negotiations I am supposed to say fuck you
as na ambassador we agree to those terms, please specify time and place for intercourse.