Iris's Archive

Recently I remembered I had demos of Stassin vs Achilles from 1.5, so I recorded them. Stassin is 100 ping, Achilles 60.
Yavin 4 destroyed quality a bit but is still watchable enough. Freeze frames are used when going from one demo to the next because often demos are only seconds apart and this way you won't get confused.

Upvote 0

Recently I remembered I had demos of Stassin vs Achilles from 1.5, so I recorded them. Stassin is 100 ping, Achilles 60.
Yavin 4 destroyed quality a bit but is still watchable enough. Freeze frames are used when going from one demo to the next because often demos are only seconds apart and this way you won't get confused.
Hahaha, never knew this existed.

When I was recording demos of 1.4.9 I noticed that yawing was different so I made a short comparison for myself.

I die a lot.

Stassin

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired

lool i totally forgot this even happened so funny seeing it now, and holy fowk a whole 1:30h non-stop who has the time for that.

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
1616773527740.png

Was supposed to post it last month but I decided to record it again in higher resolution. It's unedited so look at the chapters if you want to go straight to the next duel.

There is no sound till 16:10. This uses my last good recordings.

This and the next video are from May 2018. Originally I made them to learn how to edit and test my recording settings. They were not meant to be shared but I checked the TIN channel and could not find recordings of these events there. Both 1440p.

No sound from 19:00 to 40:00. Fun event.

First recordings I made. You must be very bored to watch these.

Movie Battles II Duels #1 1.4.9

Potato quality.

Movie Battles II Open #1 1.4.9

Skipping frames because I had Afterburner on. It's not that bad when you get used to skipping after few minutes.
Last time I played on Coruscant Hotel. Fun map.

Duels1

Turn off sound! I was testing new things in the editor.

Last edited: