Introductions

isair

Donator
I've been playing MBII on and off for years. Since I started taking a more active role in the community, I thought I should leave an introduction in this section.

I'm Baris. Graduated computer engineering in Turkey, found a job in the US in a start-up as their first engineer 6 months later and immigrated. Now that start-up is sold and I'm working on two new ones with the same CEO and CTO, this time as VP of Engineering. After around three and a half years in the US, I've recently gotten to the UK trying to set up my own software company in London. We'll see how that one goes.

In my spare time, I always take up hobby programming projects. Since playing MBII has been, at times, a frustrating experience I've recently decided to see if I can build external tools to help fix that. However, it's proving difficult since external tools have to go only by logs, limiting the available data greatly. For example anti-spam seems to be working great, but anti-laming definitely needs more data. For that reason, I'd like to either fork OpenJK or apply for the MBII development team in the near future.

In the past, I had built a jedi academy server docker image. I have made a private fork of that and doing all my work in there at the moment.

Last edited:
welcome if you want a teacher for hueling ask someone in y4 they'll help you probs