Insta Slap Kill

I have encountered frustration and agitation from duelers who were insta slap killed 10 times in a row. It breaks fun and it's so badly crapped that sometimes nothing helps to stop it. Maybe I'm not right but it looks like a side kill and would be perfect if it would count as a normal damage no matter how the slapped person is rotated. Insta kill after slapping is abusing, zero skill based bug and in respect to players around it makes them constantly ragequitting. There's no explanation for taking someone's 100 bp down in a single swing.

Leo

Internal Beta Team
I'm not sure I understand, if you manage to get "insta killed" while slapped, that is a clear skill issue, because it means you're trying to dodge lightsaber swings by moving your lightsaber hitbox, but it ends up hitting you in the real hitbox where you will die instead of receiving BP damage. There is no such thing as "being instantly killed in a slap because of a bug".

I'm not sure I understand, if you manage to get "insta killed" while slapped, that is a clear skill issue, because it means you're trying to dodge lightsaber swings by moving your lightsaber hitbox, but it ends up hitting you in the real hitbox where you will die instead of receiving BP damage. There is no such thing as "being instantly killed in a slap because of a bug".
Like I can reach someone's side even before they fall when I yaw. They cannot move so they cannot dodge. Explaining some persons how to roll properly on the ground seems ridiculous and I don't think it's an important skill. I understand that u cannot expose your backs otherwise u get sided but it's so annoying to do it every few seconds. I don't even slap some persons because I know that the chance to get them sided is too high and defo not worthy it.

Leo

Internal Beta Team
I literally don't get it, there are no issues with how the sides work when you're knocked down from a slap. If you do a "quick jump" when knocked down, you will die from a "side". Intentional. If you roll and you turn your viewpoint to completely different position than your opponents, you will get sided. There is not even a need to turn when you're slapped, can just do any other getup than roll.