Incoming Mandosexual

I've played the game before about a year ago for a month-long spurt and I've gotten back into it recently-figured I'd get a forum account. Mando's my favorite class, a passion I got from hero assault on the old bf2. That new star wars show is pretty great I think.
I've lurked on this forum a bit, and it has a very old-school mixture of abrasive edge, silly shit, and sentimentality that reminds me of when I'd lurk on similar forums back in middle school. If anyone's played Superhot, the simulated IRC chat in it really captures the same vibe. College is starting back up for me, so I really shouldn't be too active in-game, but who knows. We'll see how it runs on my laptop. I think I'll double post a short montage later.

Last edited:

Karus

Donator
Welcome to the forums!

Youre liar.PNG

Cat

old-school mixture of abrasive edge, silly shit, and sentimentality ... same vibe
Oh boi, I wish you witnessed local Meme Wars. Anyway, you'll fit right in. I wish more people shared your attitude.
upd0: btw, I meleed you as an anonymous rebel trooper recently, wanted to say "gf".
upd1: Mandosexuals like you should sign a petition for Disney to include Vode An and tactically sane combats in Mandalorian.
upd2: montage when?

Last edited:
Oh boi, I wish you witnessed local Meme Wars. Anyway, you'll fit right in. I wish more people shared your attitude.
upd0: btw, I meleed you as an anonymous rebel trooper recently, wanted to say "gf".
upd1: Mandosexuals like you should sign a petition for Disney to include Vode An and tactically sane combats in Mandalorian.
upd2: montage when?

Basically all of my demo files are on a desktop that I don't have with me. Not super versed on the Mando lore, but I've considered reading up on it. GF