Include Power Battles in the launcher

Yeah, whats the reasoning again?

Umad is in the launcher and the same guys/clan/group that did umad did pb originally...

That's the usual. Every update breaks fas, some more, some less.

But I'd still play it. I mean come on - you couldnt make it to 10 rounds when I first started playing mb with the server crashing:)
And is it even that or just broken models/missing textures?

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Not sure, I don't have the files anymore or where to find them :(

I think I might have a newer version since I recall some other people taking up time to fix/work on it a few months ago. Got to check the date.
If I can find it.

I think the newest version is right there on the MBII Moddb. Updated Power Battles addon

Problem is if it isn't included in the launcher no one will play it anymore. People used to download extra maps, but now when most of them are included in the launcher, they don't bother.

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes !

add Power Battles so i can say the Lord's Name in vain when a whole team plays that damn SBD with that OP rocket launcher?
ok c00l for me,i guess(no kidding,i like Power Battles,but that damn SBD and Arc Trooper are SO ANNOYING).

They were nerfed and come on, easy pz.

Plenty of classes can avoid or do high dmg, even 1 shot it.
Force users, armageddon arc jetting around, wh ruptors, etc.