•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue In Game Library Online Somewhere?

So I've done some digging for the library online because mine wont work in game (probably has to do with the fact im on mac running w/o launcher), but I can't seem to find any sources. Is it out there and I'm just looking in the wrong places?

Note: Sorry for the edits, solved my other problem, didn't update haha :). Still would like to know if I could read the library somewhere.

Last edited:
Which version of Jedi Academy do you use ?
You can't in fact launch MBII from the in game menus ...
Please read this :
[Guide] Mac Installation
The latest. The installation on mac has never been perfect, except when mono + launcher has worked, but the launcher is broken now so that's a no go. It has never had the text on the main screen like the launcher version has had nor has the in game library every worked(I have a gaming comp with MB2 working, just not with me. Currently using Mac again). Everything else is fine, I just would like to read the library to see if there are things I don't know and I'd rather not have to go and nuke everything just to get the text in game to work (which it probably won't).

Note: I launch from base JKA. (Go to multiplayer, setup, and load mod... So i have in game overlay, which doesn't work with the mac's launcher).

kikili

Movie Battles II Team
Again you can't launch MBII from base JKA, somme assets will not be loaded.
Please tell me which version of jka you use steam or apple store ?

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
I had the same problem when the game wasnt installed on the same drive as steam. If you have them on different drives, give this a go.

I've tested right now JKJALaucnher with steam version and it works.
You should use it to play MBII.
I suppose I could just use that for reading the library, didn't think of that. I have the launcher, it just doesn't work with steam overlay which kinda sucks, but is totally doable. Thank you for your replies :)