I'm leaving this game

I,the player named FriEnD,the member of clan [PFF],leaving this game.
I lost any interest to this game,my nerves are 0%.
I give up,trying to grown up to a good player in this game,its too hard for me,this aiming,this jedies\siths that are always jumping and kill me when i play gunner(gunners is my favourite class,i hate jedies\siths,this is bullshit).
If someone is enjoyed when played with me,well,continue enjoy this game without me,i already delete it from my computer,i give up.
-FriEnD,member of PFF clan

I give up,trying to grown up to a good player in this game,its too hard for me,this aiming,this jedies\siths that are always jumping and kill me when i play gunner(gunners is my favourite class,i hate jedies\siths,this is bullshit).
If someone is enjoyed when played with me,well,continue enjoy this game without me,i already delete it from my computer,i give up.
We will see you in 1.4, they can't do that shit anymore on that version.

You were the one that just played on EU Competitive? It's a shame because there really should be only one Jedi/Sith at any given time on those servers, however there's no real way to enforce it in the absence of an admin. You would probably enjoy it more when there is someone to make sure there's a 'class limit 1' applied. In which case, dying in all sorts of weird and wondrous to a Jedi/Sith would be a less of a frequent occurrence. Aiming in this game is going to be perhaps the most difficult thing you will learn to do. You won't learn it over night, and it's going to require an investment that'll take months (depending on how often you play) to get a solid 'feel' for.

MB2 is quite the old game now, and you're going to meet a lot of players who have near-on a decade's worth of experience. I'm not sure what the ratio of veterans to newer players is, but I'd guess it's skewed towards the veterans by now. At any rate, I wouldn't hold yourself to their standard, it's simply not possible to accrue their game knowledge/experience in a matter of months.

You're free to leave, of course there's no obligation to play, and I'm sure you'll be missed by the friends that you've made over the duration you have played. But don't get it in your head that you suck or anything like that. Aiming is hard when you don't know how to. Fighting Jedi/Sith is even harder when you're not comfortable aiming. They're annoying to kill even when you can aim reasonably well.

No one in their right mind will want you to leave, and actively shrink the player base of an already small player base. I would suggest you give it another shot. Continue playing, because after the seemingly forever long period of being shat on by every player in the game, you are rewarded with your own moments where you dominate. Which, in my opinion, I don't think any other game could replace. I also suggest you find someone who is seasoned in this game who speaks your mothertongue. There's going to be plenty of moments where you don't know what the fuck is going on, and often it's the simple case of having someone explain to you what you did wrong/what works against what they're doing. That, and play on EU Competitive with an admin on. With less players, the map is less of a clusterfuck and you can remember positions a lot better. Plus, as with most 32-slot servers, you won't be waiting at the 4 minute mark for someone dicking about in gen. Rounds are shorter, and generally easier to understand. You should also definitely find an admin to play with on that server, that way you can be assured there will only be 1 Jedi/Sith to play against.

I think that is one my biggest requests out of 1.4 is a server variable that sets class limits.
So admins don't have to baby sit and expect people to respect competitive rules.

Aww Friend, don't leave.
The main thing with gunners is learning to aim ahead and timing, you also need to ensure you're on a server with good ping, there isn't anyone in the game who can actively aim accurately with guns with over 100 ping.

If you do decide to come back, send me a PM sometime, I'll give you a few lessons in MB2 gunnery if you want.

I think that is one my biggest requests out of 1.4 is a server variable that sets class limits.
So admins don't have to baby sit and expect people to respect competitive rules.

This. SO MUCH THIS. Can't enjoy EU comp without an admin around.

my nerves are 0%
that's the problem
Don't worry, i've been there myself. The ideal solution would be to get good and pwn em back, but that's nearly impossible in v1.3
What you need to do is calm down, expect to get pwned constantly and learn to enjoy the game despite getting constantly pwned
this might be hard, but if you figure out what's happening with your head, it will be easier. REMEMBER it's not about your k/d, position in scoreboard or anything.
it's all about the game
latest

Heh,thanks you,my friends,see you in a game,you forced me to return in this game with your messages(it's so cute,i never believed that the Mb2 community was soo kind),i was choosing to leave or not,but you forced to return with your messages,thanks you,i will return,but i already deleted it,and i need to install it again,so,see you in a game,my friends!:)
Aaand if you dont see me on a AoD server's,dont be surprised about it,its just have too much high ping for me,so i can't to play to those servers,heh.

Last edited:
Heh,thanks you,my friends,see you in a game,you forced me to return in this game with your messages(it's so cute,i never believed that the Mb2 community was soo kind),i was choosing to leave or not,but you forced to return with your messages,thanks you,i will return,but i already deleted it,and i need to install it again,so,see you in a game,my friends!:)
Aaand if you dont see me on a AoD server's,dont be surprised about it,its just have too much high ping for me,so i can't to play to those servers,heh.
You? High ping on aod? No way

If you are of rebel allegiance you will soon regret that decision. Otherwise, a wise choice.

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
You were the one that just played on EU Competitive? It's a shame because there really should be only one Jedi/Sith at any given time on those servers, however there's no real way to enforce it in the absence of an admin. You would probably enjoy it more when there is someone to make sure there's a 'class limit 1' applied. In which case, dying in all sorts of weird and wondrous to a Jedi/Sith would be a less of a frequent occurrence. Aiming in this game is going to be perhaps the most difficult thing you will learn to do. You won't learn it over night, and it's going to require an investment that'll take months (depending on how often you play) to get a solid 'feel' for.

MB2 is quite the old game now, and you're going to meet a lot of players who have near-on a decade's worth of experience. I'm not sure what the ratio of veterans to newer players is, but I'd guess it's skewed towards the veterans by now. At any rate, I wouldn't hold yourself to their standard, it's simply not possible to accrue their game knowledge/experience in a matter of months.

You're free to leave, of course there's no obligation to play, and I'm sure you'll be missed by the friends that you've made over the duration you have played. But don't get it in your head that you suck or anything like that. Aiming is hard when you don't know how to. Fighting Jedi/Sith is even harder when you're not comfortable aiming. They're annoying to kill even when you can aim reasonably well.

No one in their right mind will want you to leave, and actively shrink the player base of an already small player base. I would suggest you give it another shot. Continue playing, because after the seemingly forever long period of being shat on by every player in the game, you are rewarded with your own moments where you dominate. Which, in my opinion, I don't think any other game could replace. I also suggest you find someone who is seasoned in this game who speaks your mothertongue. There's going to be plenty of moments where you don't know what the fuck is going on, and often it's the simple case of having someone explain to you what you did wrong/what works against what they're doing. That, and play on EU Competitive with an admin on. With less players, the map is less of a clusterfuck and you can remember positions a lot better. Plus, as with most 32-slot servers, you won't be waiting at the 4 minute mark for someone dicking about in gen. Rounds are shorter, and generally easier to understand. You should also definitely find an admin to play with on that server, that way you can be assured there will only be 1 Jedi/Sith to play against.

We are still looking for active admins on EU Competitive server (FYI) :)

I'd be game to admin on EU Comp, pretty much my favourite server when people actually stick to the rules, where'dya want applications sent?

Admin Applications

There is a template pinned at the top given by LoU that you should use. You may use me as a reference; I've seen you, or at least some variation of '1119' in game.

I can also recommend Shocker for administrative power on EU12, he did request it at some point. Although I think at the moment he is bogged down with exams. Again, I can reference him as perhaps the most level-headed person I've met.

Admin Applications

There is a template pinned at the top given by LoU that you should use. You may use me as a reference; I've seen you, or at least some variation of '1119' in game.

I can also recommend Shocker for administrative power on EU12, he did request it at some point. Although I think at the moment he is bogged down with exams. Again, I can reference him as perhaps the most level-headed person I've met.

Sure why not. I think we should also ask Cotton, Owen, T3h and Napster to be the admins there.