I'm bad, but I'm enjoying it.

I PREDICTED GOLIATH BEING GAY A LONG TIME AGO. I NOTICED THE FIRST HINTS OF THAT IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

I PREDICTED GOLIATH BEING GAY A LONG TIME AGO. I NOTICED THE FIRST HINTS OF THAT IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

How dare you assume my gender and date of origin.
apache.gif

Good on you for having a good sense of humor of not being all too great at the game man, you'll get it! Just takes some time. I've got about 750 hours in this mod and still find myself getting pummeled

Good on you for having a good sense of humor of not being all too great at the game man, you'll get it! Just takes some time. I've got about 750 hours in this mod and still find myself getting pummeled
With the number of player we can't go all hardcore on people, it's a small community after all.

k4far

Banned
Donator
You'd be surprised.

Part of old timers is fond of their methods.
For instance, if you kill them (in their eyes luckily) they might go hunting after You for a couple of rounds with some other people obligated to them for some reason (they may even resort for asking on chat Your own team to TK You - they will do it actually, in some cases).

One day I was laughing my ass off when three probably good friends playing Wookies took their sweet time TK-ing their own team as they pleased. Then one guy from that team decided to "do" something about it. At some point Wookie Squad Elder asked the people to TK Him justifying by saying He was wasting time or something, and people actually were TK-ing the only person trying turn over this situation.

Power of the fur under the dome.

Last edited: