I'm back boys :)

Hi All

I used to be called General Kenobi for a while, did some time in CMP, made some really crap maps, made friends with one of the old devs, I can't really remember him he used to be in the *VaS* clan as was I for a long period time, until I started to become this guys friend, anyway.

KP Recruited me to do their recruitment and provide servers and custom maps of which I have saved somewhere, all the old builds etc, I spoke to Old Ben the other day on face book and he said i should check out the face book page which let me to the pretty awesome website. KP used to have a 32 Slot US server and a 16 Slot EU Server, had a small group.

I think Ford was an admin on my server at one point, I remember him having a really deep American voice "cool-guy" Lance Uppercut was also a cool guy /swag.

Obviously my supreme leader catman isn't around or rather i dunno he could be last time i spoke to him was obsessed with kairi from Digimon? I dunno.

Anyway nice to see you, i'll blow you away when I've reinstalled the mod, did they make the game standalone? with that source code?

Regards

[KP]Scotch