Illuminati hyperspace-jump confirmed on Smuggler

it's called blue hell, Shady
it's when you leave the boundaries of a map, and all you see is skybox
in this particular graphics engine it also gives this ghosting (?) effect because after go far enough, even the skybox isn't being rendered anymore, and anything that was on screen (chat marker, rage effect etc) isn't cleared every frame
therefore after few frames the rage effects combined look like a hyperspace jump

I'm familiar with the abovementioned effect due to noclip from SP, yet what really surprised me that I survived the explosion. Or yet everyone died before me somehow. Either way, it was quite a fascinating moment

ent

Movie Battles II Team
it's called blue hell, Shady
it's when you leave the boundaries of a map, and all you see is skybox
in this particular graphics engine it also gives this ghosting (?) effect because after go far enough, even the skybox isn't being rendered anymore, and anything that was on screen (chat marker, rage effect etc) isn't cleared every frame
therefore after few frames the rage effects combined look like a hyperspace jump
Good ettempts, the illuminati defender, but your excuses are pathetic. @Shady has found the real confirmation.

Btw ent, if it wasn't for you, I could never play detective using jamme, analysing situations and reenacting my kills / deaths, nor I could make frag videos (a big one is coming out today) so.. I just want to say thank you!

Reactions: ent
i couldn't find a similiar thread in bug report, so i'm going to post it here
today i wanted to try riding the turret ammo lift on mb2_cmp_geocanyons, ended up stuck under catwalk (suffered no crushing damage) and after few seconds of vibrating i was thrown out of the map
not sure if the bug is worth fixing tho, it gives no advantage
shot0018.jpg