IF YOU'RE NEW CHECK THIS OUT!

I know that Ben made a thread about this already but I just want some new players to be able to see this:

I am displaying some of the more important information here from this thread:
My First Day in MBII

Gunners:

If you are playing a gunner class, use shift/C to crouch/walk to be able to walk slower, what this does is it protects you from force push/pull. Are you tired of getting pushed? Then walk or crouch when a jedi/sith are around!

Make sure you customize your class! You can go into your controls and bind 'Class configuration' to a key. Make SURE YOU DO THIS! This allows you to pick what you want in your arsenal.

Don't get frustrated too easily with the game. Us "pro's" have played for 3 years and we still kinda suck. So don't get discouraged!

Jedi or Sith:

If you're playing a jedi or sith, look at the bottom right corner. You'll see a blue and red bar. The blue bar represents your 'force points' or 'fp'. This drains if you get shot, use a force power, or jump. If you block while gunners shoot you, they will drain about 2 fp per shot. If you run, they can drain up to 8-12 fp per shot. Once you run out of force points, you can be hurt from blaster fire, or other jedi/sith can use force powers more easily on you.
Note: If you get too close to a gunner, they drain about 3-4x the amount of fp.

If you swing your saber you can be shot. If you do, it cancels your swing.

look in the bottom right corner. You'll see a red bar. That represents BP, or block points. This does nothing for gunners, it only represents something against sith/jedi. BP can be drained if you jump or attack. It WILL NOT REPLENISH IF YOU ARE IN THE AIR OR RUNNING. If you walk or stand still it can replenish. For more information go to [Guide] The Dueling Compendium

Let me know if I missed anything important that really should be said.

Let me know if I missed anything important that really should be said.
Swingblocking. After starting a swing, hold block during the swing. This makes it so that when you get shot your swing is cancelled back to blocking position, rather than you getting hit. This also prevents slap knockdowns by other jedi/sith.