I need help for adjust sensitivity for my controller

hi i'm Matteo i play Mb2 with my controller because i feel better and i don't have a mouse and i have only one issue i can't adjust sensitivity for play better
can anyone help me? Thank
sorry for my bad english but i'm italian

How are you using a controller with the game? Is it emulating the mouse control somehow? If yes, regular sensitivity settings should work. /sensitivity <value> in console is the best way to fine tune in-game. If you're using steam controller settings, you can set game-specific sensitivity settings in your game library.

How are you using a controller with the game? Is it emulating the mouse control somehow? If yes, regular sensitivity settings should work. /sensitivity <value> in console is the best way to fine tune in-game. If you're using steam controller settings, you can set game-specific sensitivity settings in your game library.
for the steam options works with a xbox one controller
can you teach me how to do with a screenshot or something

I can't be bothered to swap Steam language to English but these pics should tell enough anyway.
When in-game, go to steam overlay (shift+tab by default). Below the game title, choose second option out of the three. It should say controller settings or preferences or whatever in English.
ohje1.png

The sensitivity for right stick is immediately in the next menu, a slider with percentage. I've got a Switch controller so I have gyro in there and the menu may differ from an Xbox controller, but the slider option should still be the same.
ohje2.png

I can't be bothered to swap Steam language to English but these pics should tell enough anyway.
When in-game, go to steam overlay (shift+tab by default). Below the game title, choose second option out of the three. It should say controller settings or preferences or whatever in English.
View attachment 7233

The sensitivity for right stick is immediately in the next menu, a slider with percentage. I've got a Switch controller so I have gyro in there and the menu may differ from an Xbox controller, but the slider option should still be the same.

done but it works with mb2