I have shitty aim, how do I fix that?

Title is self explanatory.
I play gunnners a lot mostly because of the reinforcements skill and because I can support my team with nades or blasts and so play on. But the biggest weakness of mine is that my aim sucks. I do want to get better at it but it's hard for me to "practise" in Open matches when my team gets pasted (usually because of veteran players going sniper heros and/or good jedis) so is there any way I could get better outside of just playing the game?

along with mouse accel, i would turn off smooth mouse in MB2 settings. It seems to predict what you want to do instead of using raw data input. also lessen im offended you called me a saberist.
stfu and go suck pakistan's soggy raw dick or somthin lmao

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
I honestly don't even know if I have mouse acceleration on or not. Isn't that "Enhanced pointer precision" in Windows options?
Yes, that stuff's bad.

Also, @Noob, I'm pretty sure you're limiting your aim potential by using such a high eDPI

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
no im master pro mb2 anyone who suggests any other way i should play is wrong

Use those good configuration tips here (for a new player it's probably enough to have something comfortable and just try to have the lowest sensitivity, that is still high enough to allow you to turn with one or two mouse sweeps). What would help most with your raw aiming skills would be to play another shooter with hitscan mechanics (bullet hits as soon as you press a mouse button) with similar mouse sensitivity speeds. Something like Quake helps a lot since you dont die instantly. There are also some good free to play arena shooters, just google them if you are interested.