•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue I do not have a lightsaber

Hello, i'm a new french player and i need help please :c

When I'm on a server, I do not have a lightsaber, just fists, no other weapons.
How to have a lightsaber? Surely an option that I have not seen ...: /

Thank you in advance for your assistance
Sorry about my english, I'm french ^^ #googletranslate.
Sorry if I post in the wrong part

Oh thank you very much :)
How do you have a double lightsaber or two lightsaber?
Ah and also, how do we change our class points after choosing them? because I can not change lightsaber for example: /

Lervish

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
The UI isn't the best at informing that you have to bind some extra buttons. :) Go to the controls menu and set up buttons for all the Movie Battles related commands (class config menu, class specials, reload, weapon mode...).

For staff and duals I think you need to have sufficient saber attack levels, then they appear under the hilt selection menu.

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
You can open your class configuration window at any time since you chose your class. If you chose jedi and this is the first round on the server, there's a slight chance of a bug - when you press class configuration key, a red text on the top of the screen would be printed. In this case, all you need to do is to reselect your class (in this case - jedi) and you will be able to open the class configuration. Also, class configuration window should appear whenever you change the class and a new round begins.
As for lightsaber, you get one when you put your points into any of the fighting styles - quick, medium and strong.
I'd suggest picking a default preset (on the right side of the window there's a list). Usually, those builds are pretty easy, use common weapons etc.