Unconfirmed I can't join as the same class I've played with

So there has been a so known joinbug in MB2 for a while but now me and my friends have been experiencing it much more.
Basicly if I join as a sith on a server, then leave the server and join a nother server, the game wouldn't let me join as a sith (this was the issue for years which could be fixed by selecting a nother class' model and selecting sith again)
But now it won't even let me join the Dark Side team, to do so, I have to first select a light side class, after spawning I have to go to spectator, and even then I can only chose a dark side class that isn't taking the same role as the one I've went into spectator with (for example, I can't go as a sith if I was a Jedi gefore switching to spectator mode)

Also the game sometimes just wont let me join any team at all, until I restart the game.
This can be pretty frustrating when I wait 5 minutes for the round to end only to find out I have to restart, wait a nother 5 minutes and only then be able to play.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I've seen join bugging but never being unable to join at all if the proper steps (changing team/class/model) weren't attempted. At worst needing to reconnect. What mode was this?

I've seen join bugging but never being unable to join at all if the proper steps (changing team/class/model) weren't attempted. At worst needing to reconnect. What mode was this?
Is there any chance that all types of join bugs will get patched in the next release? I would be happy to help if needed.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Is there any chance that all types of join bugs will get patched in the next release? I would be happy to help if needed.
Not really. Join bugs have always existed in the mod. The odds of them all being squashed forever are rather low.

The current issue people run into most of the time is not related to a code issue at all, but how the class config menu will allow you to close it by clicking outside the bounds. So if you accidentally miss the Apply button (due to muscle memory or lack of attention) you will close the menu without actually setting anything.

The menu issue will be fixed in the next patch, among many other things. Anything remaining will be addressed if it can be reproduced.

Not really. Join bugs have always existed in the mod. The odds of them all being squashed forever are rather low.

The current issue people run into most of the time is not related to a code issue at all, but how the class config menu will allow you to close it by clicking outside the bounds. So if you accidentally miss the Apply button (due to muscle memory or lack of attention) you will close the menu without actually setting anything.

The menu issue will be fixed in the next patch, among many other things. Anything remaining will be addressed if it can be reproduced.
I have also noticed how now when I choose a class the console just always tells me "Too many info changes, last change ignored"
This never happened to me before and I don't change class too fast or change any settings too fast but it displays always when joinbug occurs. Hope this might mean something to you guys.