•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] I can't even install the mod...

Every time I try to drag the file into the GameData, it says it can't find a writable disc and ejects my game! Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Can you please provide details? Any details? Operating system, Jedi Academy install type (retail, steam, GOG), how you downloaded MBII (ModDB, launcher, torrent).

Every time I try to drag the file into the GameData, it says it can't find a writable disc and ejects my game! Does anyone know how I can fix this?
It sounds like you're using the disc version. If you are, your problem is that you're trying to drag the files onto the disk. That is not what you're suppose to do, you're suppose to drag the files to where the game installed the files on your hardrive. As it stands your disc only purpose is to check if a valid cd is in for gameplay. Which IRC, has been phased out / not needed anymore

It sounds like you're using the disc version. If you are, your problem is that you're trying to drag the files onto the disk. That is not what you're suppose to do, you're suppose to drag the files to where the game installed the files on your hardrive. As it stands your disc only purpose is to check if a valid cd is in for gameplay. Which IRC, has been phased out / not needed anymore
Do you know where that file would be on Windows 7? I'm not very good with computers if you can't already tell.:p

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Where are you trying to install the game to? Please provide screenshots with Jedi Academy's installation directory.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Yeah, you don't overwrite anything on the physical disc. You install Jedi Academy, then you move all of the files from the MBII .zip file you downloaded from Moddb to your GameData folder.