•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue I can not access the server

The problem is that when you go to the server, the loading bar of the game is coming to an end and nothing happens. It does not come on the server and it just keeps on going. What to do? Help.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Be more specific.
What server, exactly? What loading bar?
Try different servers.

MBII Launcher => Settings => check "Enable logging" => Repair installation.
Post latest log from "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII_Launcher\logs" here.

MBII Launcher => Settings => uncheck "Steam integration" (skip if there's no such checkbox) => Engine => MBII Client => Play.
If you already use MBII Client, select jamp.

This could be an old problem. It's one that was a big issue for several years for me and several others. Infinite loading bars, never could connect.

The solution was to type /reconnect in console, which could be brought down during these infinite loading stages.
Older pcs or less compatible new ones - it was an engine/memory/gremlin issue.

Rule of thumb, post any logs you may have and at least tell us system specs, what you're running this game through, steam, cd or...a pirates life for me. You, i mean you. Honest. :D

I do not think that the specificity of the computer would have something to do with it, because other patches worked normally

- - - Updated - - -

During this loading, I can not enable the console

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be a language barrier as I can't understand *that* and I don't think he understands *this*.

:)

Run system check, post log file, its in the launcher settings and the file location is easy enough to find.
More information, not less, will help.