I Came Back Briefly, And you Devs somehow made the game even dogshit worse LMAO.

No fucks given, i dont play this game anymore, But i cant even play my playstyle anymore because of all these dogwater saber combat changes.

it appears you clowns like one dimensional dogshit ass yellow style gameplay

lot of my moves are now delayed to balls, specifically speed lunge, why are you coping ? is it too fast for you to react to? imaging changing shit thats been here for YEARS just because you dont like it.

im sorry i have bad news for you, im over here playing a game with melee combat now that is leaps and bounds faster then MBII saber combat with literal 0.5 sec reaction windows to parry somone to disarm them, or to follow up with a combo string to restand your opponent to prolong your combos while also dealing with input lag + high ping shitters.

if you really think "standing in place like a fuckwit" playing with glowing dildos is exciting gameplay, only the crusty leftovers of the playerbase will still play, and ever since i left i have logged into the game like 2-3 times and its dead as rat and seen it declining more and more of all the times i logged on.

removing all the cool niches of the game to cater to a couple of bozos running high ping scripts and forcing one dimensional playstyles is the nail in the coffin, its pretty telling that force pull still doesnt have a vunerability window after its use like force push does, hm i wonder why, maybe because the single saber bozos hate chasing because their too low IQ to bait properly.

Ah now i see there is a whole post about this speed lunge nerf too lmfao.

welp i aint sticking around to see whats next for this game, im unistalling, if you lovers of me want to follow me you can find me in NARAKA spirit well, im top 10. come pull up pussies.

goodbye.

Also CB james, biggest cuck for still having me banned in his cuck duel server after decking him multiple times. LMFAO. clown.

LONG LIFE TO PESKY
FREE SPEEDLUNGE
FREE MB2
MAKE MB2 GREAT AGAIN
GO DOWN SCRIMMERS AND BAD DEVS

OnderonianRebellion-WOTF.jpg

No fucks given, i dont play this game anymore, But i cant even play my playstyle anymore because of all these dogwater saber combat changes.

it appears you clowns like one dimensional dogshit ass yellow style gameplay

lot of my moves are now delayed to balls, specifically speed lunge, why are you coping ? is it too fast for you to react to? imaging changing shit thats been here for YEARS just because you dont like it.

im sorry i have bad news for you, im over here playing a game with melee combat now that is leaps and bounds faster then MBII saber combat with literal 0.5 sec reaction windows to parry somone to disarm them, or to follow up with a combo string to restand your opponent to prolong your combos while also dealing with input lag + high ping shitters.

if you really think "standing in place like a fuckwit" playing with glowing dildos is exciting gameplay, only the crusty leftovers of the playerbase will still play, and ever since i left i have logged into the game like 2-3 times and its dead as rat and seen it declining more and more of all the times i logged on.

removing all the cool niches of the game to cater to a couple of bozos running high ping scripts and forcing one dimensional playstyles is the nail in the coffin, its pretty telling that force pull still doesnt have a vunerability window after its use like force push does, hm i wonder why, maybe because the single saber bozos hate chasing because their too low IQ to bait properly.

Ah now i see there is a whole post about this speed lunge nerf too lmfao.

welp i aint sticking around to see whats next for this game, im unistalling, if you lovers of me want to follow me you can find me in NARAKA spirit well, im top 10. come pull up pussies.

goodbye.

Also CB james, biggest cuck for still having me banned in his cuck duel server after decking him multiple times. LMFAO. clown.

You are mistaken to think yellow is the only relevant style in the game, i have seen very sweaty players destroying yellow mains with other styles.

one day i will return and i shall paint the walls of DOTF with the blood of scrimmers.
when diplomacy doesn't work (asking for a speedlunge buff), war is the only option (mass tk).
Speedlunge nerf was so unnecessary, you have push 3 range which you can push people from miles away and you instead nerf one of the most irrelevant force abilities. I only died to speedlunge 3 times before the nerf. These scrimmers clearly can't accept skill issuing and complain to nerf such an irrelevant power.

You are mistaken to think yellow is the only relevant style in the game, i have seen very sweaty players destroying yellow mains with other styles.
While this is true you cant deny that most of the time people use yellow. Some years ago there was a lot more of blue, cyan, red, dual and so on.
Nowdays if I see one person using blue each week it's already a lot.

Leo

Internal Beta Team
While this is true you cant deny that most of the time people use yellow. Some years ago there was a lot more of blue, cyan, red, dual and so on.
Acting as if yellow is a bad style? I'm sorry. Duels are simply way better with Yellow vs. Yellow, hating on it just makes it obvious that you don't understand the dueling system

Acting as if yellow is a bad style? I'm sorry. Duels are simply way better with Yellow vs. Yellow, hating on it just makes it obvious that you don't understand the dueling system
Where do you see hate about yellow on my post?
I just stated facts, today yellow is almost the only saber style you'll see among playerbase.

Meanwhile some years ago players used to play with other styles too. I can't even remember the last time I saw someone playing with cyan or purple.

Obviously if player use yellow way more it's because in the actual state of the game it's the best saber style.

Reactions: Leo
its bc most of yall are cheeks and have yet to learn the game enough to use another style. yellow is not the best style just the easiest to learn with since its well rounded and p. safe

• Laugh
and this is also a terrible take bruh. yellow v yellow is just one aspect of the game and if u think its essential to """"understand the dueling system"""" or that its the defacto way to play duels ur smokin boof

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
it is the de facto way to play and if you disagree you're just a random shit player
This mentality has permeated dueling since its inception; it does more harm than good.

Yellow has traditionally been a very solid style throughout the entirety of MB2's lifespan - I'd say the best style overall, as I can't recall when it was ever less than A-tier. Yellow is a great style to learn if you're new to the game as it has a great mixture of offense and defense, but there is no 'de facto' way to play a game mode that allows for a high degree of individuality and creativity.

There are 7 styles available for people to use (back in the day there were 3), and irrespective of how certain styles are doing, duelists (particularly those new to the game) should not be discouraged from using the style of their choice or deterred from trying different things out of fear of being labelled a 'random shit player'.

Note: this isn't to say that the current system is perfect (certain styles are definitely outliers).

Last edited:
This mentality has permeated dueling since its inception; it does more harm than good.

Yellow has traditionally been a very solid style throughout the entirety of MB2's lifespan - I'd say the best style overall, as I can't recall when it was ever less than A-tier. Yellow is a great style to learn if you're new to the game as it has a great mixture of offense and defense, but there is no 'de facto' way to play a game mode that allows for a high degree of individuality and creativity.

There are 7 styles available for people to use (back in the day there were 3), and irrespective of how certain styles are doing, duelists (particularly those new to the game) should not be discouraged from using the style of their choice or deterred from trying different things out of fear of being labelled a 'random shit player'.

Note: this isn't to say that the current system is perfect (certain styles are definitely outliers).
ur spittin with this but im not scared to be called a random shit player. i been on this shit longer than this dude has been playing video games prolly. he'd get dusted with ease

• Laugh