Howdy!

Watched a bunch of videos for Movie Battles II and I got intrigued. I'm new to the forum, but I've been playing the game for a while. The current classes I have used so far are the Soldier, the Commander, and the Bounty Hunter. So far I am liking them, but by the time I was playing Commander I knew I couldn't get used to the current control setup, so I changed it a bit. The only thing stumping me was the Bounty Hunter's loadout. I've seen people dual wield pistols like Jango Fett, but I couldn't figure out how to get out of just one. Is that a skill or a ability with a button I haven't found the name of?

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
welcome :D

only Mandalorians (like Jango Fett) and ARCs (like Captain Rex) can buy dual-wield pistols. If you saw a bounty hunter dual wielding pistols... uh.... I guess maybe some dual pistols got pulled out of a mando/arc's hands by a jedi/sith, and a bounty hunter picked them up.

Bounty Hunter can buy the mighty P3 (Level 3 Pistol) though. It has a large projectile and high damage.

But yeah if you wanna literally be Jango Fett with dual westar pistols (and his wrist flamethrower, jetpack, and jetpack rocket!), you can do that. Pick the Mandalorian class and buy level 3 Westar Pistols.

@lessen Yeah I meant Arc trooper . Slight of hand. Thanks for the tip and looking forward to playing as Mandalorian.

@Onysfx thanks for the welcome!

I think the best part so far was in this naboo map and I racked up three headshots as a commander when fumbling how to aim at moving targets. One was a Sith doing a somersault, a Gammorean guard zig-zagging towards me after I got the guy behind him on accident.

Welcome,

If you need someone to distract the enemy team or just press ctrl furiously, I'll be there for you.
Protip: in you want everyone to target you, purple seem the be the best way, trust me I'm an expert.