•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] How to update to 1.4 on Mac ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey !
I've got another stupid question with probably a simple answer : how can i update the mod on Mac ? I'm still in 1.3.2 and don't know how to update it :/
I downloaded the update of 2.63Go from the site but it's only Windows things, so how to use them ?

PS : I use JKJALaunch to start the game, and not Mono or the other ways, is it possible ?
Thanks !

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Hey !
I've got another stupid question with probably a simple answer : how can i update the mod on Mac ? I'm still in 1.3.2 and don't know how to update it :/
I downloaded the update of 2.63Go from the site but it's only Windows things, so how to use them ?

PS : I use JKJALaunch to start the game, and not Mono or the other ways, is it possible ?
Thanks !
Not sure what do you mean. Have you tried installing mono and running the Launcher using it?
Code:
cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/Jedi\ Academy; mono ./MBIILauncher.exe
Anywhore, you can download MB 1.4 via torrent:
Download

Not sure what do you mean. Have you tried installing mono and running the Launcher using it?
Code:
cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/Jedi\ Academy; mono ./MBIILauncher.exe
Anywhore, you can download MB 1.4 via torrent:
Download
Yeah when i installed MBII for the first time i tried with Mono but it didn't work, JKJALaunch is the only way i can use MBII D:
I'll try the torrent, probably ready for tommorow D:

PS : the Torrent content is the same as the 2.6Go file or it's an other one ?

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Yeah when i installed MBII for the first time i tried with Mono but it didn't work, JKJALaunch is the only way i can use MBII D:
You can't use Launcher to launch mb2 on mac, but you should be able to install Movie Battles via Launcher. Not sure does it work with 1.4, but it definitely worked with 1.3.
PS : the Torrent content is the same as the 2.6Go file or it's an other one ?
Dunno, didn't use any of them, but torrent have worked here:
Launcher - The launcher doesn't work with Mac

You can't use Launcher to launch mb2 on mac, but you should be able to install Movie Battles via Launcher. Not sure does it work with 1.4, but it definitely worked with 1.3.

Dunno, didn't use any of them, but torrent have worked here:
Launcher - The launcher doesn't work with Mac
Unfortunately i can't even launch the launcher D:
When i launch it, a message "impossible to open "MBII"

So i decided to put MBII launchers (.exe and the app for mac + the MBII file) in cd ~/Library/Application Support/Jedi Academy and launch the game via JKJA and the version in down is 1.4 ! And it works ! Thanks for the help, i won't forget that for the next update :D

Status
Not open for further replies.