How to duel video

Hello everyone, here's my latest and possibly last Movie Battles II video (apart from a potential new Sheez and Giggles) concerning dueling.

I'd love to have your opinion, especially if you think I didn't cover something or didn't cover it well enough, in which case I'll correct it in the description.

Have a good glowstick party.

Upvote 0

Tempest

Gameplay Design
Movie Battles II Team
Holding attack drains more BP than clicking for each attack as well as making it harder to Mblock when you want to. Click then block keeps your BP full during combos if you do it correctly. For ACM, I'm pretty sure it can be any swing in a combo for ACM, but it's only +1 per combo. Also, Mblock isn't toward the swing every time. It's A for A, D for D, SA for WA, SD for WD, S for W and has to be on a Pblock (except staff). Other than those, pretty solid video for new people or those looking to brush up on things.

P.S. If you need any help with stuff, let me know and we can do stuff on the EW duel server without any interruptions/trouble.

Last edited:
Thanks Tempest! Also, thanks a lot, I didn't know about those. I added them to the description.

Leo

Internal Beta Team
Hello everyone, here's my latest and possibly last Movie Battles II video (apart from a potential new Sheez and Giggles) concerning dueling.

I'd love to have your opinion, especially if you think I didn't cover something or didn't cover it well enough, in which case I'll correct it in the description.

Have a good glowstick party.
congratulations for 145k views!!