How op jedi/sith can be if they have shields?

Still waiting for gungan class.

GungBattle_Shields.jpg

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Saberists with a shields?
Sounds like a different universe to me, where Anakin is called Paul and have a blue eyes instead of yellow ones. o_O

7b14be963bb4.jpg

cb76e787563b.jpg

2bf6d2fe2a5c.jpg

190e7b9821e5.jpg

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
Sounds like a different universe to me, where Anakin is called Paul and have a blue eyes instead of yellow ones. o_O
Look at those hitboxes!!

I guess the question is does he mean like armor shields or an actual shield they hold. One they actually hold probably wouldn't work because it isn't part of the game and nobody uses one in any part of SW I can think of. Giving them armor doesn't make sense either since they just wear robes and don't really take much damage if broken past saber defense.

Gungans with those shields and boomas would be hilarious. Buy Kaadu mount for 30 pts.

salt must flow.

Gungans with those shields and boomas would be hilarious. Buy Kaadu mount for 30 pts.

I was thinking the shields would be to counter the droidkas for those long hallways and a safe way to move people up without a jedi reflecting everything and then dying to a pro rifle shot because he reflected all the deka shots.

It would be a slow moving wall that just stops projectiles.
And you need to put in points on how strong you want to the shield, higher tier, better blocking.
Their other weapon would be those lacrosse weapons that have a grenade throwing animation and the blue balls would only damage if they land direct hits, no aoe what so ever.

One of thier skills would be called "Luck" where dmg is randomly mitigated and higher tier the higher chance of it happening. I would also give them nerfed version of dex and call it "nimble." Where they have higher jumps but no arc rolls.

I wanted to give them spears, but apparently classes with melee weapons that isn't jedi is a dumb idea when about 75% of the starwars lore consists swords, or other melee weapons.

Last edited:
Doom is a awesome concept, I should like it.
I love the westwood games.

but holy shit that movie was bad..

Last edited: