How do we gain Class points?

Hello Movie Battles II community I have just recently joined and played a few matches, I was wondering how we gain Class Points so that we could add more skills to our character.

I love how this game plays just need to get more in game time under my belt.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Assuming you're joining normal servers, most have an 80 point limit. Something the team chose for balance reasons. You can't have more than that in those cases.

However there is a point progression mode, where you can gain points up to 80 by killing people, doing objectives, etc. I think Viserys also made an event one time that allowed 100 points? Regardless, generally 80 is the limit outside of special occasions.

@MaceMadunusus
Thank you for the info, the server that I joined only gave me 3 points remaining, I take it that the total points assigned + the 3 remaining points would have to add up to 80 and max 100 points, I will test this out again once I am in the game tonight.

Thanks again for the reply.

I don't think I've actually ever seen a server with point progression in all the years I've been playing this game.

I don't think I've actually ever seen a server with point progression in all the years I've been playing this game.

I can imagine something where you start with let's say 10 or 15 pts. And you can climb to the master rank : 100 - 140 pts... Make me remember the "Master Jedi" Jedi Outcast has had...

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
huh, i would play on a first-team-to-5-wins, point-progression, map-rotation (or RTV) server. Low round count per map with increasing levels of power each round. It would be an interesting "long-form" version of the game.

That being said, it's so at odds with what the playing community is used to (24/7 one-map 80 points) that it'd probably be hard to populate the server, plus it would be hard to adequately explain the premise of the server within the server name. "Best of 9 Point Progression"?

If I were the one hosting it, I would also make it Semi-Authentic just for kicks. The premise of Semi Authentic is also kinda neat. Makes the game more like Battlefront in a way :p

Viserys

ex team lead
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Point progression is an event that was hosted once. Start points and end points can be tweaked and increases and decreases were modified in the event version.

But the old point progression is still available for any server owner to use.

Other point related events are 'unlimited points', where we give 300 points to all.

But yes generally speaking its fixed to 80 has been for a while now.

I'd love to play point progression mode. I am sure you guys are familiar with Lugormod. It would be cool to be able to build your character in MB2, and save it, just like in lugormod. <dreams>