•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue How do i copy over my Config

So 1.6 deleted my config and I had a backup somewhere but I guess I deleted it so I went into the game created a config then made a backup by copying the jampconfig.cfg file to a folder. Then to test it out I deleted the config in the mb2 folder and added the copied version to the game folder but when I try to connect to a server I get “invalid client data has been detected!” I thought that I just had to copy and replace the file to get it to work. Any ideas on how to get it to work?

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Unsure why you would get that error. Did you copy it while the game was still running? I would only recommend backing up a config using a copy from after the game is closed.

Unsure why you would get that error. Did you copy it while the game was still running? I would only recommend backing up a config using a copy from after the game is closed.
sorry for the late reply but I'm pretty sure the game was closed while I was using file explorer to copy the config to a new folder.