House's Official Dueling Prospectus [2017] MUST READ!!!

Will anyone ever be as good as me

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello youngling, I'm House or as most people know me in the MB2 community, the best player or God for short. I have decided to make a guide that will give you all an insight into what it's like to reach true enlightenment in MB2 and how you can become at least 3% as good as me.))

The Basics: Let's start with the basics (which aren't included in this guide by the way so if you haven't learnt them, do so and come back in 1-2 years).

House's law: By following this simple but effective method and learning my mantra you will be able to hopefully compete with the Top Tier duelists of today. The mantra is, "My Ego Means Everything" or M.E.M.E. If you take this law and apply it to all aspects of your dueling you are bound to become far better after you read this guide.
diagnostic-house-want-a-better-anagram-for-gregory-house-huge-ego-sorry.jpg

The Ego Walk: What players don't seem to realise is that in this mod your skill is carried by your ego. One of the easiest ways to demonstrate your prowess is to hold shift, look at the floor and repeatedly spam taunts at your enemies while dodging incoming attacks. This works on both types of players. On one hand you have the new player, who will quickly lose moral and either bow down to you and give up the fight, or the slightly more advanced player who will get angry that you are trying to "mug him off" and lose all sense of skill and will attack you in a fit of rage. This will create a large chance of error on his part and will allow you to easily take the kill. The reason there is no third type of player e.g. (The Advanced Player) is because you are supposed to be him and by using this ego tactic you automatically put yourself at the top of the food chain and are seen as the better duelist of the two. (Example shown below).
IZiwIJn.jpg

The Red Jump: This is also a lesser known tactic used for mobility and again ego score and demoralising your opponents with your extreme prowess. It is done by initiating a red swing of your choice and then feinting using the reload key (If you don't know how to bind keys you probably shouldn't be reading this guide) and at the same performing a Red Death From Above attack or DFA for short. These can be done singularly or in a chain of up three swings. I find they become more effective when you turn off your saber and immediately Ego Walk straight after landing.

Turning off your saber: This is done by using your reload key whilst in the non blocking or "default" position when your saber is turned on and is a great way to spice up the other techniques you are wanting to use. It can also be used to lure your opponent into attacking you, much like the Ego Walk. You can then quickly turn on your saber to block them or even M-block them if your feeling as good as me, this will help with later duels as they will feel humiliated and under-confident.

Ego Semi-PB: Predictable opponents can be teased by Semi perfect blocking them without even holding right click this will quickly turn a boring duel into an entertaining one as they will be astounded by your elegance and will probably call you a hacker. (See @Aizencin for more details on this subject).

Zzz: This cheeky taunt shows the opponent your complete disinterest for dueling them and that they are wasting your time. It can also be used along with "Where's my challenge?" and "I see no challenge" to summon someone stupid enough to try and test your might.

Building Your Empire: So what now? You've learnt the basics, you've read my guide extending your knowledge to infinity, but still, nobody knows about you yet. So what do you have to do next? Well my friend, if you think you're hard enough you may seek to actively challenge every player in the MB2 community until you've made quite the name for yourself. That's right, everyone will be talking about you. You might even feel really proud that you have made it this far. But wait, O_O there's one more thing, because the people you have beaten, everyone you have met along your journey to enlightenment will not only be talking about you. They will also be talking about someone else. Let's see... who could that be? That's right you guessed correct, it's me! ) And what do you do when you get to me, you challenge me. You say: "Umm sir.... Juel?" and so it begins. Let me tell you one thing youngling, it won't be easy so good fucking luck to you. But that's going to take you oh 2-3 years if you're really good. But there's no harm in trying.

Just remember I'll always be waiting for you.
Ydet3gD.png

Thanks to @noel for managing to take pictures of God somehow.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Last edited:
great tutorial, really helped me progress through the game!

i think this should be made official and linked on the launcher, can anyone put that into gear @Viserys ???

And then there's the ultimate technique that combines the Ego Walk with the Turning off your saber and the Ego Semi-PB and the Zzz in order to Building Your Empire
側経意責 Student Housing

Last edited:
And then there's the ultimate technique that combines the Ego Walk with the Turning off your saber and the Ego Semi-PB and the Zzz in order to Building Your Empire, the legendary Student Housing

Last edited:
i tried your guide and i ended up killing everyone on the opposing team with a single flick of my lightsaber. you're a godsend, biblical, share your knowledge with the world.

I saw House at a J| duel server yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him to duel me or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued dueling other people in the server, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to the generator room for FFA I saw him trying to walk out the doors laming like fifteen people without caring.
The admin was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to stop laming or you will get kicked.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and exited the gen room.
When the admin kicked one of the lamers and started put out warning messages multiple times, he stopped him and told him to warn them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After admin warned each lamer and put them out of the server and started to perm ban, he kept interrupting him by yawning really loudly.

Wasn't that you whom i reCCt 8/0 in one round? Damn too easy

- - - Updated - - -

foggy's law: distort facts in your favor so other players who fear house will fear you

Last edited by a moderator: