hey I'm new in the game, someone could train with me?

I just need some practice, I know the basics of the game combat, but in the duel servers the players are extremely better than I, so I have no chance to train: c

I'm fairly new myself, but I'd love to study together! It'd be nice to not die 5 seconds into a duel, and wonder what happened.

If you remember my name and see me around, I always offer training to new players as long they're not pure jerk! I'm quite busy right now tho but....

Go read Noel's Dueling Guide for now, It got every informations you may need, its a good guide, then heavy pratice what you remember with people of your level.

Noel's Dueling Guide [How to duel in current build!]

There are others guide around like Sev's Guide, or the old EW one made by Tempest him self, but they are abit outdated, tho still contain some precious infos.

Go easy on you, there's alot of stuff to learn, so dont give hope if you forgot somethings! It will all come naturally in time.

Most important stuff to put your attention on right now are... PerfectBlocks, Swing Block, Slaps, Yaws, Complex Combos, and to understand ACM.

If you can get the hang of these, you'll already be decent!

Then later, much later on when you get the hang of Dueling Basis, put some attention on MBs/Disarms, Shadow Swings among others Dueling Subtilities/Technics.

It wont serve you any good if you try to learn too much thing at same time, put efforts on the most important stuff first, give yourself sometime to understand and memorise the mechanics, pratice it, then move to other stuff.

At some point, you'll naturally mix all of these to create and form your very unique style.

Last edited:
Hey man, thank you for passing me the link to Noel's Guide, it really was a great help, I spent all day training in duel servers and I can say that I learned a little more, I do not die in 5s like I used to: p ... if I see you playing at one of the servers maybe you can help me haha my nick is Supimpa (yes I'm brazilian, this is the explanation because my english is so bad hahaha)
If you remember my name and see me around, I always offer training to new players as long they're not pure jerk! I'm quite busy right now tho but....

Go read Noel's Dueling Guide for now, It got every informations you may need, its a good guide, then heavy pratice what you remember with people of your level.

Noel's Dueling Guide [How to duel in current build!]

There are others guide around like Sev's Guide, or the old EW one made by Tempest him self, but they are abit outdated, tho still contain some precious infos.

Go easy on you, there's alot of stuff to learn, so dont give hope if you forgot somethings! It will all come naturally in time.

Most important stuff to put your attention on right now are... PerfectBlocks, Swing Block, Slaps, Yaws, Complex Combos, and to understand ACM.

If you can get the hang of these, you'll already be decent!

Then later, much later on when you get the hang of Dueling Basis, put some attention on MBs/Disarms, Shadow Swings among others Dueling Subtilities/Technics.

It wont serve you any good if you try to learn too much thing at same time, put efforts on the most important stuff first, give yourself sometime to understand and memorise the mechanics, pratice it, then move to other stuff.

At some point, you'll naturally mix all of these to create and form your very unique style.

Hey man, thank you for passing me the link to Noel's Guide, it really was a great help, I spent all day training in duel servers and I can say that I learned a little more, I do not die in 5s like I used to: p ... if I see you playing at one of the servers maybe you can help me haha my nick is Supimpa (yes I'm brazilian, this is the explanation because my english is so bad hahaha)

Ay budddy no problem, i'm a frenchy c: