Help Me Identify the Jedi Models

Antraxo

Donator
That's a pretty weird request since you could just punch a quick google search for jedis in general.... mhh

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
@SK55555555555555555 The answer is "because he wants to know who they are."

I've also wondered about the names of some of the characters, and not all of them are easy to find through Google, so if there's any existing documentation, I'm interested too.

StarWarsGeek

Internal Beta Team
Any particular ones you want to know? I know who all of them are but I'm too lazy to write out a list of every single model for the class with the most models. :p

DaloLorn

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Naat Reath, if you're talking about the one I think you are.

StarWarsGeek

Internal Beta Team
Well there is that one blonde female Jedi, for starters.
It's supposed to be Naat Reath (that's who the model is used for in Republic Cruiser FA) even though it doesn't really look like her at all. Pretty sure it's just one of the generic human female heads from base JKA put on another body. I think her taunts are all base JKA generic human female taunts as well. She could really be any blond female jedi you want her to be, I just pretend she's Meetra Surik. :p

DaloLorn

Movie Battles II Team Retired
In all fairness, SWGB didn't examine her face all that thoroughly - the only immediately noticeable difference is the outfit. :p

Edit: Never mind, cutscenes. :oops:

It's supposed to be Naat Reath (that's who the model is used for in Republic Cruiser FA) even though it doesn't really look like her at all. Pretty sure it's just one of the generic human female heads from base JKA put on another body. I think her taunts are all base JKA generic human female taunts as well. She could really be any blond female jedi you want her to be, I just pretend she's Meetra Surik. :p

Thanks. A friend and I got into an argument about who that character was. At first I thought it was Master Fay and he thought it was just a player character from Jedi Academy.

It makes more sense to be Coleman Kcaj (because he was a member of the Jedi council and because of his eyes) imo

Echuu Shen Jon
shot0224.jpg

latest