•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Help! ApplicationError

I recenty tried to install movie battles 2 for jedi acedemy

But i soon found out that i downloaded the older versions of the mod so i can't play on any servers. I looked everywhere but i can't seem to find the latest version to download. Also i can't seen to update my game in any way or form.

So i tried to use the launcher but when I installed everything it gives me Application error 5:0000065434.

So please help me one of the members of the movie battles 2 community you are my only hope.

Ok just go this page: Movie Battles II Community
And in forums if u look down you can see Download Movie Battles 2 Launcher
Download it and when u open select where is your jedi academy folder and install it

Edit:About your error you can see in youtube videos about how to fix it like this:
If you still having this error you should delete your Jedi Academy and download,intsall it again.

Last edited:

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
[SOLVED] - When start Multiplayer: application load error 5 0000065434
Originally posted by @LoU:

This error means you have installed JKA in different location than you have your steam client installation. Nothing we can do about it.
Please go in launcher to settings and change JAMP to MBII Client. It will solve the issue, but you won't be seen on steam as playing game. You can also move your installation to the steam client installation folder.

edit:
Don't launch games you have installed with steam by running exe. Use Launcher (if game has one, like ours) or use steam's client.

It works now but it seems that I have version 1.4.0 and i need version 1.4.2 but I cannot find any downloads of it. And i donwloaded the main game from the website

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I stil says i have version 1.4 even though i installed launcher and set engine to mbII client
Where it's said?
What version is shown by MBII Launcher?
What version do you see when you start a game?

I suspect you have multiple installations.
Make sure you have MBII Launcher in correct "Jedi Academy\GameData" folder.
Make sure a path to correct "Jedi Academy\GameData" is set in Launcher's settings.